Wednesday, December 11, 2013

October Photos

A blog is like a friend, in that the more you talk to a friend the more you have to talk about. The less you talk to a friend the more difficult it is to have things to talk about. Even though theoretically you should have more to talk to them about because you don't talk at much. You would think with the friend you talk to everyday you would run out of things to say, but you don't. So it is with this blog, the more I write the easier it is to keep posting. When I lapse in writing, I feel like I have nothing to write, even though weeks have gone by.

I admire my friends, and enjoy reading their blogs. The photos, their thoughts and perceptions are priceless. They are not writing to impress anyone. They write for their families and are true to themselves. Thanks and kudos to them. Maybe I just like reading them because they are my friends.

Anyway, here are some pictures I promised from Kale boy's blessing in October.

Cousins.


A little squished, but still good.



What you get when you have too many photographers...no one focal point, but I like this picture anyway.


Thanks again for the photos Kristin.


No comments:

Post a Comment