Friday, December 20, 2013

The Orange Patch



It is December, there is no snow, it's not even kind of cold, but we do have Oranges. Fresh, delicious Christmas Oranges, and grapefruit, and lemons and limes. Instead of visiting a Christmas tree forest, Kale and I went to an orange grove.

Small start of an orange tree.
Cute shop to buy all kinds of fresh grown citrus fruit.
On the left, real bees making honey. 
13.5 lbs
Kale had a good time, even though he might not being showing it on his face. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun outing! Wish I could have come along! Don't worry, I used the info from your last couple posts to check Kale's progress on the growth chart... As we suspected, my nephew is a long, skinny boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Girl, you are ao lucky to be able to go do fun things outside! That looks so great! And 13.5 pounds! Go Kale!

    ReplyDelete