I think it is fun to compare photos from different times. As I compare these two photos I can't believe it was only a year apart! So much has happened.
Obviously, Kale turned into a toddler. Unarguably young children change the most from year to year.
The girls all changed their hair. I think my hair in the first picture is about the longest I have grown my hair. Now, it is the shortest I have had it. It's too bad the 9+ months of Garrett growing his hair out is not at all shown. He cut his curly locks the day before this most recent picture was taken. I like 2015 Garrett hair. Garrett thinks 2014 looks better? Anyone else?
Garrett so lovingly told me "I look like a mom- short hair and chubby." Yes, I am six months pregnant dear. Getting chubby comes with the territory. Not that you want a whole commentary on my hair, but it is short for two reasons: heat and hormones. Arizona is hot. Long hair is not good in the heat. Being pregnant, either with Kale or this little girl has changed my hair and it is straighter, and flatter. I guess there are three reasons, I wanted it short.
Gwynn had her amazing summer of weight loss. Amazing because she was so disciplined with her diet and exercise. She looks like she is one of the sisters, not the mom.
Kristin is expecting! I don't think she expected to be expecting. The pregnancy is a miracle. After an unsuccessful IVF, they prepared to start the procedure again, but conceived on their own! Even though they were told by doctors that would not happen. Baby boy Woods is due a month before baby girl Sens. So next year the the spring picture will be more different with more additions to the family.
I like the new 2015 hair on all of you. It looks good. What a miraculous baby story for Garrett's sister. So glad they have been blessed in that way. I'm sure the cousins will be great friends.
ReplyDelete