Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pre Birthday Party

My friends Josie, Kayla and Tracee threw a baby shower Saturday, June 8th for baby boy Sens.


There was a delicious waffle bar.



They tied a cute quilt.





There was a fun little face puzzle. What will the baby look like? 



Josie engineered an amazing diaper cake! I didn't want to take it apart for days because it was so splendid. (300 diapers in all rubber banded together.)

Everyone was so generous and crafty. One of the girls I invited from work said to me later, "I wish I would have had Mormons at my baby showers, they made such unique, cute things." He got blankets, custom made onesies, onesies with ties and exchangeable bow ties, burp clothes, booties, and hiking back-pack for him to ride in.

Kayla made exchangeable snap-on bow ties.
Josie's friend designed these unique fruit characters
and she requested he put them on onesies for us.

Hand-made bug blanket from Nelda Nelson.
"Minky" fabric owl blanket and tie onesie from Mandy Burnham.
Little dinosaur blanket with pull ribbons made by Brianna Wheeler.
Dino pjs with dino claw feet on the right chair handle from Melissa Fox.
Gift from Brittani Stephens.
Thanks to everyone who planned the party and supported us by coming!





No comments:

Post a Comment