Sunday, January 31, 2016

Postpartum Hair Loss

Ramona just turned 7 months. As I was looking through old photos I can't believe how much she had changed and grown! She is still really little so I don't think of her as having grown or changed a lot, but she sure has. 



 
Another thing I noticed reviewing photos is my hair loss. Boo postpartum hair loss. Besides shedding like crazy all over, I loose a significant amount on the top of me head. It's lovely. Similar to male pattern baldness. I am very aware that is happened. When I mention it people say, "really"? They are probably just being kind. I mean look I have pictures to prove the before and after. 

HAIR

BALD

Yikes! The bottom picture was taken November 9th. I am going to say that was about the low point. My hair started growing back just after Garrett moved to Utah in December. Instead of having two bald patches on either side of my head I had sprigs. Tiny sprigs of hair growing and sticking straight up. Recently they are just long enough to lay flat. At least there is dark color, instead of my white scalp showing though. 


1 comment:

  1. Ramona is SO CUTE! I love her sweet smile! I honestly never noticed the hair until these pictures. You always look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete