We started this blog when we were expecting our first child. It seems appropriate that I document the coming of baby #2. Baby is expected the end of June. I really have not written anything about this baby or pregnancy yet, so this will be a little more than a simple announcement.
I am 15-16 weeks pregnant. I still think we should count by months, so by that reckoning I am about 3 months along. I have not noticed weight gain. I am still wearing my regular jeans with comfort. With Kale weight seemed to come quicker. (I gained 50 lbs by the end of pregnancy with Kale). I am only three months though. They say from week 15 to week 20 the baby doubles in size. Baby is the size of an apple now, he/she will double in a relatively short amount of time.
Cravings, if you can even call them that, are anything salty, and root-beer for some odd reason. Sweets have no appeal. I was tired for a few weeks at the beginning, but now can easily go without napping with Kale. I was a teeny nauseous in the morning for about two weeks. I wont even go as far as to call it morning sickness, because that would be unfair to women who actually have morning sickness. I did not suffer that way. Thankfully.
We will find out next week or so the gender. Garrett wants a boy so Kale will have a playmate brother. I have no inclination of what it will be. I was sure Kale was a girl. So much for mothers intuition.
Hooray! I'm so excited for the next installment in the Sens family. Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for babies!
ReplyDelete