Some people might call it coincidence, I think blessing. Granted, I had a prompting... Anyway, Garrett has been looked for work for a long time. Two months now. It is discouraging. You know, when you are more than qualified, but no one even gives you a call back. It's the pits. I know there is a job out there. But after two months, you understand the frustration. I caught myself thinking, "what else can I do, I have done everything." Then thought came, "pay your tithing". We are full tithe payers, and I keep track of our income, but it had been awhile since we actually payed. The thought was on mind until I payed it last Sunday. This might not be a direct blessing, but Garrett had a phone interview last week and two job interviews today. Just saying.
I am grateful. Keeping commandments has always improved my life.
An inspiring story. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete