He is "talking" more. I repeat the cooing nosies back to him and he responds with more grunts and coos. We have long baby conversations. When I smile he gives a big smile back. Recently he is more content without being held. This started about the time we came home from Utah (from blessing him). He sits and looks around. He blows bubbles on his lips and eats his hands. He tracks his moving fists and studies his toes. After a few minutes of me woking on something I come and look right at him, he smiles so big. It is so rewarding. The recent routine is a cycle of his content play time then he gets tired and I wrap him and rock or walk him to sleep. He takes a little nap, they are usually no longer than 20-30 minutes. He wakes up and we eat and he is ready for happy play time again. Lately he has been eating faster. He used to take a long time.
He is an alert, expressive and happy boy.
Last picture is so precious. Those smiles would make my day too!
ReplyDelete