Trip to Utah (August 19-24)...shown mostly in photos.
Neck exercises
Olivia said, " To remember Kale's name, first, I think of the color red. Then I think of a flag, and the little red flag on a mail box. Then I think of mail box--mail then Kale!"
Great Grandma Kelemen
Kale and Jackson, second cousins.

Aunt Megan and Chandler made three trips just to see the little peanut.
Kale got to be apart of the "conference" Olivia had with her stuffed animals.
Time with Unkie Aaron.
Claire was the best baby sitter and loved holding the baby.
Some how Kate missed getting her picture taken. When we had to leave Saturday morning she hid with the baby because she did not want him to leave. She held him as much as she could between tennis matches, student government, and school starting.

I love the picture of Kale joining in on Olivia's conference. So sweet.
ReplyDelete